Thursday, December 23

Hand-Made Present For Dear Heng(Part 2)

I done dear's present on 8th December, I made it until the 2nd day 6.am. :( but I told a lie to dear.. I said I slept early but I din click the msg which I finished type to send..

Sorry dear… >.< I just want to give you a surprise. I will tell dear frankly that I was lying him after I give him the present which is full of my ♥. =D

image

 

 

Hehe.. Even though a bit flaw, but I hope dear will love it. =p

Thursday, December 23

Hand-Made Present For Dear Heng(Part 2)

I done dear's present on 8th December, I made it until the 2nd day 6.am. :( but I told a lie to dear.. I said I slept early but I din click the msg which I finished type to send..

Sorry dear… >.< I just want to give you a surprise. I will tell dear frankly that I was lying him after I give him the present which is full of my ♥. =D

image

 

 

Hehe.. Even though a bit flaw, but I hope dear will love it. =p