Tuesday, December 7

Hand-Made Present For Dear Heng(Part 1)

Hmm… Why I'd like to make a handwork as present for my dear?

The present is for him to as our 2nd anniversary present. Our 2nd anniversary were be apart. :( I want to finish it before he come back and final exam. I want to give him a BIG BIG BIG surprise. Hehe…

At first, my idea was to sew a couple raindrops on the cream towel. After thought again and again, I feel weird and not really suitable.

I know dear like to play football recently so I think that I can sew a football to the cream towel. You know what?? I just knew that how hard it to cut a round shape… >.< What a stupid lao po?

Actually I have started this the day before yesterday. I drew the raindrops again and again. I hadn't supposed that my drawing skill was improved. =p But finally, I decided to sew the football on the towel. Himageaha~ and now I'm going to sew my dear's towel and watch sitcom at the same time, ekeke….

By the way, Christmas is just around the corner~ =D yeay~!!

No comments:

Tuesday, December 7

Hand-Made Present For Dear Heng(Part 1)

Hmm… Why I'd like to make a handwork as present for my dear?

The present is for him to as our 2nd anniversary present. Our 2nd anniversary were be apart. :( I want to finish it before he come back and final exam. I want to give him a BIG BIG BIG surprise. Hehe…

At first, my idea was to sew a couple raindrops on the cream towel. After thought again and again, I feel weird and not really suitable.

I know dear like to play football recently so I think that I can sew a football to the cream towel. You know what?? I just knew that how hard it to cut a round shape… >.< What a stupid lao po?

Actually I have started this the day before yesterday. I drew the raindrops again and again. I hadn't supposed that my drawing skill was improved. =p But finally, I decided to sew the football on the towel. Himageaha~ and now I'm going to sew my dear's towel and watch sitcom at the same time, ekeke….

By the way, Christmas is just around the corner~ =D yeay~!!

No comments: